"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Goodbye Jess


Jess woke me at 5:30 this morning with a huge smile on her face and said goodbye. That's about all I remember ;-) Having Jess home to help was amazing and it would not have been the same without her. That was the most time we had all spend together since she moved to Arizona when she was 18. I love when we're all together talking, laughing, and sharing old memories. It is weird not having her here with us today but we look forward to her next visit. Thank you for everything Jess! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jen, it was a necessary visit and I'm grateful I was able to go for that long as well! I might be far away but you know I'm right there with you all helping from AZ in anyway I can come up with, and you know I'll be coming up with lots! :) LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete

(Leave a Comment Here)