"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Sunday, February 1, 2009

Letter from Coleen Orme

Hi everyone,

Well I cant believe I am sending an email instead of going to bed but I cant help myself while the feeling is here. I want you all to know that it has been my very greatest pleasure getting to know all of you and work with you in this wonderful project for someone that we all love. Anyone can see how great of a person Kerry must be to have such wonderful childern and family and the great friends that she keeps. I have been truely blessed have met and worked with all of you. I want to thank each and everyone of you for letting me have the wonderful experience. Kerry is truely blessed to have you all!

Thank you all,
Coleen Orme

0 comments:

Post a Comment

(Leave a Comment Here)