"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Monday, March 9, 2009

GOOD NEWS !!!!

I got a phone call from Mom, Jen, Jacie & Aunt Barbar today with some amazing results....

ALL BIOPSIED AREAS TAKEN HAVE COME BACK NEGATIVE FOR CANCER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH

Mom's cancer is going into remission! The CT scan shows previously shown cancerous areas are now shrinking and I don't even know all of the terms and results I can't even think right now I'm so excited!

You know Mom, our little fighter, wants to go through 1 more round of chemo just to really make sure she's getting it for real!

Amazing! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hallelujah!!! The power of prayer!! Such great news!! I love you all - Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The very best news Kerry. Prayers are being answered.

    Peace and good health
    Dana Blair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry and family,
    Wow! WONDERFUL news. I am overcome with tears of joy, as I imagine each of you were, too.
    All praise, honor, and glory to our Awesome God.
    Helene Atkinson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen!! My entire office has been praying for you. Stay strong and keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete

(Leave a Comment Here)