"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Friday, March 13, 2009

Thank you Gail

Since Cory & I moved into our new home (almost 1 year ago) we've been adjusting to a smaller yard and less storage (which are all good things.) We haven't been able to park our cars in the garage because it's still full of furniture and boxes. Knowing how badly Mom could use these items I couldn't bear taking them to Goodwill. We've talked about shipping back Mom's antique rod iron bed frame for years and I always pictured my wooden hammock in Mom's yard. Our dark wood bookshelf would be perfect for Mom's living room and Jen needed a daybed for college. Just when I was ready to load everything for a ride to Goodwill an amazing coincidence occurred. I found out last night that Mom's friends (Shawn) has a friend (Gail) who is moving from AZ to IL today. So before work early this morning I packed a few things in my car and my friend Selina came over during lunch in her car to get the rest. We drove to Gilbert and loaded the furniture for Mom. We can't thank Gail enough, and Selina for helping too! It's these kind gestures from amazing people that make life all the better!


Wishing Gale safe travels to Illinois this weekend!
Thank you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

(Leave a Comment Here)