"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thank you Mom

It's Sunday afternoon and I'm taking a break after conquering the weed wacker, one of our newest frugal purchases for the yard. I actually had to talk myself into giving it another try. I kept thinking of how hard my Mom always worked and all of the things she accomplished throughout my life on our homes growing up. I knew I could handle a tiny little weed wacker and I did. But most importantly I proudly said to myself, I am my mother's daughter! I loved my childhood and growing up with Jaclyn in the small house on Adelia. Mom was always there for us, she truly is the best Mom a child could ask for. Whenever I'm complimented on how sweet or pretty I am (or can be) I always think of her. I love that I look so much like my Mom and I see her in my sisters too. I'm so grateful for such a wonderful family and love them all so much. I thank my parents for being so supportive in letting me move down to Arizona when I was 18 years old. Although I am away, we're always close in our hearts and thoughts.

Love you! Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

(Leave a Comment Here)