"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mom's Song

Mom asked if we could put this song that she likes on the blog. We hope you enjoy it also!

Fight Like a Girl
by Bombshel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V96r2046qjE

"Hold your head high.
Don't ever let 'em define
The light in your eyes.
Love yourself, give them Hell.
You can take on this world.
You just stand and be strong
And then fight
Like a girl."

"Oh, with style and grace
Kick ass and take names"

"Ten years of climbin' that ladder
Oh, but money and power don't matter
When the doctor said "the cancer spread"
She holds on tight to her husband and babies
And says "this is just another test for me.
And I know just how to handle this"

"I'll hold my head high
I'll never let this define
The light in my eyes
Love myself, give it Hell
I'll take on this world
If I stand and be strong
No, I'll never give up
I will conquer with love
And I'll fight like
Like a girl"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

(Leave a Comment Here)