"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Data & Decisions


We have a lot to think about, Mom has a lot to think about. She's so strong and such an amazing woman. I admire her so much! We don't have anything new to report yet. Mom has options to (1) remove the stomach (2) more chemo (3) drugs/new studies.
The best thing to do right now it gather the data, meditate on what Mom really wants to do and to discuss this with her doctors. She's in good hands and I trust that she will make the best choice.

1 comment:

  1. I kinda know what you are dealing with my mom was told 3 months ago she has kidney cancer and it was a very big shock to all of us. I didn't take it well. She is doing well she her kideny taken out and is starting treatment this week.. I hope your mom well.

    ReplyDelete

(Leave a Comment Here)