"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Friday, February 12, 2010

Prints for Sale



"If children have the ability to ignore all odds and percentages, then maybe we can all learn from them. When you think about it, what other choice is there but to hope? We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up, or Fight Like Hell."
- Lance Armstrong

With faith, strength and courage anything is possible. I've been thinking of ways I can help Mom's medical expenses after her surgery and treatments.

If you would like to purchase a print or know of someone that may please visit the facebook pages "The Fight Against Cancer" or "Photography By Jenelle." The album is titled "Prints For Sale" with numbered pictures, details on pricing are located in the album's description.

Photography by Jenelle

View Prints Here

Send me a message with your order or email me at jenellefranke@gmail.com

We can't thank you enough for your love, help and support!

Love,
The Franke Family


Prints for Sale
5x7 - $10
8x10 - $20
11x14 - $30
16x20 - $40

A $5 shipping fee will be added if I have to ship the print.
Please send me a message to tell me the number of the photo you would like.
Thank you all so much. It is greatly appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

(Leave a Comment Here)