"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Monday, February 15, 2010

Surgery Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the big day, Mom's Gastrectomy surgery! I think I can spell it now without looking it up.
We were almost there Dec 10 2008. Now that Mom's cancer is no longer Stage 4 and taking up her entire stomach (which is the most amazing thing!) she'll be able to get it all removed! Let's hope tomorrow goes much better than the last attempt!
She's a fighter and no matter what does happen I know Mom will pull through and hang tough!
Thank you so much for all of your support! I know you'll all be thinking of Mom, and us tomorrow!
Love Love Love, Franke Family

2 comments:

  1. Love, thoughts, and prayers are with you all. Stay strong together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I came upon your blog, and thought you might like to take a look at our website and read Debbie Zelman's story.
    I am a part of her foundation. Please feel free to contact us at any time.

    Rachel Serrano, RN, BSN
    On behalf of Debbie Zelman, Debbie's Dream Foundation
    www.Debbiesdream.org

    ReplyDelete

(Leave a Comment Here)