"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Progress Report


One day at a time, getting better each day, that's what we say, every day!
My poor Momma she feels like she's been hit by a truck and says this is worse than any chemo or radiation but she's so happy that cancer tummy is out of there. I don't even want to think about her going through more chemo right now. She needs to gain weight and get super healthy first. She will, she's so strong and really quick at healing. Maybe it has something to do with having 4 kids eh!? Hahah!
Well I'm so glad that I'm home to help in any way that I can and also give everyone else a little break hopefully. I wish I could stay longer but hope to come back very soon! Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

(Leave a Comment Here)