"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Chemo Updater



Momma's trucking along doing great overall though this whole chemo experience. She's constantly trying to motivate herself, take in her fluids, eat the right foods, gain weight and keeping those levels where they need to be. It's not easy when you have to fight your body to survive but she's doing a wonderful job! So that's my update as far as I know. Mom's coming down to AZ for the weekend to visit me and I'm so excited to see her! Lots to do, gotta go!
Love Jess

1 comment:

  1. Keep on Keeping on! God's Strength and Peace be with you...I am certain that is what is taking you through all this. His blessings to you Kerry, and to you, Jess. Have a wonderful time together this weekend. Love you,
    Helene

    ReplyDelete

(Leave a Comment Here)