"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thoughts from Jess

Mom, I wanted to share this post from my personal blog. I keep thinking every day how thankful I am that you are here with us today. We fought it together and we'll never stop fighting and we'll never stop worrying. Remember that we'll always have our special connection and we'll never truly leave each other no matter what tries to get in our way!


October 22, 2010
Life has been very difficult since discovering that my Mom had cancer 2 years ago. It was such a shock because I never thought something like this would never happen to my Mom. I very quickly realized how precious life really is and what's truly important in life. There is a very special bond between a Mother and her Children. I'm happy to be able to say that I've always had that and I know my siblings do also. It's easy because our Mom is so amazing in every way. I am so thankful to have her in my life as a pillar of love, strength, courage, kindness, and the list goes on. I love you Mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

(Leave a Comment Here)