"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Surgeon Says



Mom had a follow up visit with her surgeon Tuesday, Dr. Icaza
It was a wonderful and encouraging visit! Mom.... fill in the blanks please, you said it so much better than I could!

Mom Comments.....
Dr. Icoza was so happy to see me and Jaclyn, he said I truly looked fantastic. Told me I was a walking miracle, he sees cases of stomach cancer often and never has he seen one with success. He said he was impressed by my positive attitude and the incredible support of family and friends. For follow up he recommended to continue what I’m doing, keep positive, eat well, take vitamins and enjoy every day!

I am Blessed :) that visit brought tears to my eyes and still does every time I think of that day after surgery, the news he laid on us, the strength you kids had, it because of all of you that I was able to fight the fight…thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow your mum sounds like an incredible woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) She sure is! Thank you for your comment and taking the time to visit us.

    ReplyDelete

(Leave a Comment Here)