"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Tuesday, May 10, 2011

THiNK ALiKE



So... if you're wondering why the last 2 posts are very similar it's not a rare occurance that we often think alike. I had to leave it up because it's so funny and cute. Jen posted something on her Facebook page which I copied to put on the blog, not knowing that she already posted it on the blog! When I call Mom it's usually when she's thinking of me or talking about me. When the 4 of us girls are all together we'll say the same words, in the same manner, at the same time. It's so funny that it's freaky! Anyways, I hope you enjoy the humor as much as we do!

Peace, Love & Prayers Always,
Jess, Jen, Jacie, Joshy

1 comment:

  1. Godspeed, and the best of luck with your surgery, Kerry. We will be praying for you.

    Sincerely,

    W., D. and B.t.B.

    ReplyDelete

(Leave a Comment Here)