"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Saturday, September 10, 2011

Yes, We Can!


This poster reminds me of our mom. I'm told there's something so very special about a mother that you can't truly understand it until you are one. Since the day you first become a mother your entire life is your children. You fear for all of things that could happen to them and you fear for the choices they could make and what will become of their lives. People tell me it's like your heart is ripped out of you every single day. It's sounds horribly painful and sad but it's actually such beautiful thing. Because of you, a mother, your children came into this world.
Although I don't have children of my own I have such a beautiful example of how a mother should be. I see her beautiful qualities of strength, love, patience, forgiveness, kindness and the list goes on and on really. I love you mom. Thank you so much for everything you do for us all every single day. You are the best! Love Jess :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

(Leave a Comment Here)