"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Piece of Cake



I am so impressed and amazed at Mom's ability to keep fighting so hard! She's truly fabulous and amazing, always. She's just the sweetest woman you will ever meet and I wish the whole world got to know the beautiful person that I know and love so dearly. But, you don't and I'm actually glad that I don't have to share her with too many people. Can you tell I'm the oldest child? (Giggle) So I thought the above image of this delicious cake would best describe Mom right now. It's not really a "Piece of Cake" fighting cancer. It's painful and frustrating, the list goes on. However, I'm proud to say that she certainly acts like it is just that, most times, a "Piece of Cake!"

Peace, Love, Prayers, Strength... and Cake!

1 comment:

  1. Kerry is by the far most amazing, strong, determined (and sweetest) woman and I am so glad to call her my friend. I have truly been so amazed at her strength since her diagnosis. You can beat this Kerry!!!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

(Leave a Comment Here)