"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Sunday, December 8, 2013

Looking Back


In Mom's fight it's good to look back and see how far she's come. One of her most difficult times was in 2010 after her total gastrectomy, radiation and chemo. I had not seen her so strong or so scared before, but I could tell that she had determination to give it her all! It's been 5 years now since her diagnosis and 3 years since her first major surgery. It's time for more radiation and chemo. She's stronger than ever and hanging on like a champ!

Mom,
I'm amazed when I look back at your journey and it brings tears to my eyes. Love you with all of my heart. I am with you always.
Keep up the fight and never give up Momma! See you soon!
Love Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

(Leave a Comment Here)