"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Monday, March 31, 2014

Rough Road




















It's been a very Rough Road since Mom began her chemotherapy in January.
Each time is more difficult on her mentally and physically.   Please keep Mom/Kerry in your thoughts and prayers.  She needs prayers of comfort and strength to get through this very difficult road ahead.  We love her and will support her every step of the way... I know you feel the same!

Please post a comment, share a story or an inspirational photo or quote.

Love Always,
The Kids

2 comments:

  1. I was fighting against a cancer stage 4.I think it is very important that family support to win, because i was very weak;really helped me participate in one group affected by cancer, so my mood improved, also helped me a lot a medical adviser in advisercancer-diseases.com (they are doctors),this is important .I recomended not surrender, because sometimes the first treatment does not work as me, and sometimes change doctors it is necessary.Read positive thinking books gave me more energy.During my cancer,i changed my diet,now i eat vegetarian organic food(now i not eat meat).I think is a set of things that help.
    Xoxo
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry,

    I have been thinking about you... I left a couple of messages for you at work. They let me know about your recent chemo... As always, I have you in my prayers. Stay blessed my friend! Nathan Shepard

    ReplyDelete

(Leave a Comment Here)