"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Thursday, September 11, 2014

Watch the Sunset

For as long as I can remember one of Mom's favorite things is to watch the sunset.  It's hard not to think of each other when we see a sunset or a beautiful moon rising.  We're in the habit of texting or calling each other when we see one that really takes our breath away.  Once Mom took a photo of the full moon from her view in IL and I took one from my view in AZ and we shared the moment together.  It was pretty cool and I love that about her.  She's always taught me to have fun and to take the time to appreciate the beautiful creation around us.  I'm counting down the days until I come visit next... 9 more days until we can watch another beautiful sunset together.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

(Leave a Comment Here)