"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"

Martin Luther King, Jr.



Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Facebook Vacation



Dear Family, Friends & Acquaintances,

I've decided to take a Facebook vacation. I know those who love and care about me are just a phone call away. I prefer a more personal approach to communication through phone calls, text messages, emails and spending time together! You'll still be able to reach me and I hope to hear from you soon. The blog updates will continue as many find it helpful to keep updated on my fight with cancer.

Thank you for all of your love and support. I couldn't get through these difficult days without you!

Much Love, Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Kerry,
    Had you on my mind... As always, you are in my prayers... Stay strong, Stay Blessed!!

    Nathan

    ReplyDelete

(Leave a Comment Here)