It's Sunday afternoon and I'm taking a break after conquering the weed wacker, one of our newest frugal purchases for the yard. I actually had to talk myself into giving it another try. I kept thinking of how hard my Mom always worked and all of the things she accomplished throughout my life on our homes growing up. I knew I could handle a tiny little weed wacker and I did. But most importantly I proudly said to myself, I am my mother's daughter! I loved my childhood and growing up with Jaclyn in the small house on Adelia. Mom was always there for us, she truly is the best Mom a child could ask for. Whenever I'm complimented on how sweet or pretty I am (or can be) I always think of her. I love that I look so much like my Mom and I see her in my sisters too. I'm so grateful for such a wonderful family and love them all so much. I thank my parents for being so supportive in letting me move down to Arizona when I was 18 years old. Although I am away, we're always close in our hearts and thoughts.
Love you! Jess
0 comments:
Post a Comment
(Leave a Comment Here)