It's out with the old and hopefully some in with the new! On Saturday I helped Mom do some much needed cleaning. She was not feeling well so she lied in her bed while I held up clothes, some from nearly 10 years ago, and waited to hear Goodwill, keep, or save for later. As you can see from the photo above, I heard a lot of Goodwill. Although her closet is thin, she is excited to get back to her ideal weight and go on a shopping spree! We just need to film her wearing some of her old clothes so she can be on What Not To Wear and go to New York and win a $5,000 gift card to do so ;-)
It was just one more way to start over with a clean slate and a fresh new look on life. Goodbye old clothes and cancer cells, hello fabulous!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
(Leave a Comment Here)