Dr. Icaza (Surgeon from Gastrectomy), Dr. Shaffer (Surgeon from Hysterectomy) and Dr. Willadsen (Oncologist) all 3 came in to monitor, evaluate and visit with Mom today. They told her that today is just a mild bump in the road to recovery. Mom's oncologist appointment was supposed to be today so we'll have to reschedule once she's feeling better. I don't know about Mom, but I'm not ready to talk about chemo again. I want alternatives and I want something good for her - to help lessen the chemo blows. Sure chemo is great if it gets rid of the cancer but the process in not. She's doing a great job but still needs to go easy and make sure she's taking in the right amount of fluids and eating good clean food. If wishes could come true I would have a degree in nutrition (only so that people will finally listen to me) and I would keep Mom's house stocked with healthy organic foods. I told Mom to embrace her inner hippie and think Green, think Organic, but right now she's just thinking about Surviving. So here's to the Road to Life... Here we come!

0 comments:
Post a Comment
(Leave a Comment Here)