Thursday, September 11, 2014
Watch the Sunset
For as long as I can remember one of Mom's favorite things is to watch the sunset. It's hard not to think of each other when we see a sunset or a beautiful moon rising. We're in the habit of texting or calling each other when we see one that really takes our breath away. Once Mom took a photo of the full moon from her view in IL and I took one from my view in AZ and we shared the moment together. It was pretty cool and I love that about her. She's always taught me to have fun and to take the time to appreciate the beautiful creation around us. I'm counting down the days until I come visit next... 9 more days until we can watch another beautiful sunset together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment
(Leave a Comment Here)